Sunday, August 19, 2007

Reaching Beyond the Walls
Where does an author, motivational speaker, philantrophist, humanitarian, wife and mother go after reaching millions with a message of hope? Outside the walls! (church walls that is...).

With reccurring appearances on the wildly popular Tyra Banks show as a Life Coach with a word of encouragement and practical advice for hurting young-women, and guest appearances by real- estate tycoon Mr. Donald Trump and author/speaker Mr. Robert Kiyosaki on her daily TV show ‘Paula White Today’; Mrs. White is rapidly becoming a recognized personality in popular culture.

Here she shares with us her secret for overcoming life's challenges, her goals for the future, and how she manages the demands of family, ministry and business.

LINGK: Who is Paula White?
Paula: A messed up Mississippi girl that God has touched with His amazing grace and love. I‘m a person who has received an abundance of God’s grace in my own life, and am now striving everyday to pour God’s grace and mercy into the lives of others. Like many people, I have had to face life’s circumstances and determine that I wouldn’t let them determine my future and destiny. As a young girl, I faced the suicide of my father, physical and sexual abuse as a child, and teenage pregnancy. FULL FEATURE

No comments: