Tuesday, May 06, 2008


YOUNGER NEXT YEAR

He's on a mission to change your life. Meet Chris Crowley, a wise cracking, fast talking 70+ year old ex - attorney (who can literally ski circles around most 30 year olds) chats with A. Belletty about feeling younger, getting stronger and just being “Younger Next Year”.

Belletty: What inspired you to make such a dramatic career change?

Crowley:
I’d always had it in mind. I’m thirteen years older than the oldest baby boomer I know, and I thought it would be fun to write a book telling them what’s going to happen in the next thirteen years of life. Then I met a guy out west who told me about exercise flattening out the body's curve of decline, and I got excited about that. But the big thing was meeting Harry Lodge, my partner in these books. He’s a brilliant guy that just fired up my imagination and off we went. FULL FEATURE

No comments: